I am really excited about launching my doula practice. For me this means learning more about women’s childbirth experience, as seen through their eyes. It’s so important for me to see childbirth through the eyes of other women, because it’s really a story in and of itself. I feel like I need to draw some kind of focus in my practice. So, I’ve created a survey, which you’ll find if you follow the link. I’m asking all women who’ve given birth to complete the survey. Please share this post with others; I’d like to get as many responses from a diverse a group of respondents as possible. Thank you.
- Can doulas make a difference? (pbs.org)
- Whats a Doula? Article shared from Sisters magazine. (jamjar77.wordpress.com)
- Doula, defined. (katiekutcher.com)
- Childbirth Companions: Every Woman’s Choice (necessarydoulas.wordpress.com)
- Home Birth or Hospital Birth. What is right for you? (empowered-pregnancy.com)
- “A good birth experience is more than the baby being delivered alive” (birthandbabynetwork.com)